|Enter the Chicken|
|Name||Enter the Chicken|
|Artist||Buckethead & Friends|
|Released|| October 25, 2005|
April 8, 2008 (Reissue)
|Genre(s)||Avant-garde, Heavy metal, Ambient, Instrumental rock|
|Producer(s)||Serj Tankian, Dan Monti|
Enter The Chicken is an album by guitarist Buckethead, his fourteenth solo studio album '. It was released on October 25, 2005 by Serj Tankian's label Serjical Strike. It has 11 songs, two of which are less than twenty seconds long. It contains appearances from such artists as Saul Williams, Maximum Bob, Efrem Schulz and Serj Tankian.
A re-issue of this album was released on April 8 of 2008 with an additional song called "Shen Chi".
Track listingEditAll songs written and composed by Buckethead and Dan Monti.
- Tracks #1-7, 9-11 recorded at John Merrick Recorder.
- Track #8 recorded at the Serjical Strike Dungeons.
- Vocals for Tracks #1-4, 6-10 recorded at the Serjical Strike Dungeons.
- Produced by Serj Tankian.
- Engineered, mixed and co-produced by Dan Monti.
- Mixed at the Binge Factory.
- Vocal engineering on Track #5 by Bill Laswell, Cam Dinunzio.
- Additional programming by Dan Monti.
- Mastered by Paul Miner at Buzzbomb Studios.
- A&R coordinating by Serj Tankian and George Tonikian.
- Art direction by Bryan Theiss @ Frankenseuss Laboratories.
- Buckethead's legal representation: Stan Diamond Esq., Diamond and Wilson.
- Shen Chi (track 12) literally means angry in mandarin.
- "We Are One" also appears on disc two of the Masters of Horror Soundtrack.
- "We Are One" is used on the episode "Dance of the Dead" of the horror series Masters of Horror.
- "Three Fingers" appears on the soundtrack of the movie Saw II.
- When inserted into a computer, the track "Shen Chi" is called "Game of Death Theme Song" although it is different than the version previously released via his website.